<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2574462846967653141?origin\x3dhttp://m4nsy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
m4nsy. blogspot.com ♥
dinsdag 23 december 2008

Dear Diary,

I feel so sad, so disappointed and most of all i feel so betrayed... Why are u doing this to us to me?? I really don't get it... it's like a fairy tale. We had such a good friendship, we used to share every little thing we had. Everything seems so perfect but now it's all gone... What is the reason you are acting like this?!? what have changed you into this? I have so many questions in my mind, but i think i will never get these answers or maybe i dun even wanna know because it's all over for me. There is nothing that i can do now... there is no way back...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im just a fool