<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2574462846967653141?origin\x3dhttp://m4nsy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
m4nsy. blogspot.com ♥
donderdag 28 augustus 2008

Since i got graduated i have all free time of the world... this feels so great! While my sister and brother have college and doing their homework i can sit back and just relax. Well,, ofcourse i cannot go out to shop every day cuz i dun have that much money left since i havent work after the month July. From next week on I'll be back at Wagamama =S really dun wanna work but have to!! Im planning to go to NY this year but nothing is sure yet,, it depends on how much money i can save =) I promise myself to spend less from now on and hopefully im able to do so laaa... but its really hardd,, there are so many things that i wanna buy.... a wintercoat, a pair of boots, winter clothes ='(

Yesterday i ordered clothes (YES again) at the H&M site,, i just dun know why but its so damn addicted!!! So,, my sister, my friend and I were searching for the nice clothes and ended with a amount over €300?? whahaha yeahh crazy isn't it?? But that will be my last purchase (i hope) By the way.. is there anyone know where i can find cheap tickets to NY?? well if u know some good websites msg me please =)

Anywayy Daisie and i went to see the movie "Wild Child" the movie is about a spoiled teenager who got sent to a boarding school by her father and in the end her life got changed. This is a nice movie for teenage girls but i also liked it =D I meann why shouldn't i go to that movie when I have my pathe unlimited card? Lately I have seen so much movies,, but my favorites are Hancock and Dark Knight. I still have to see Get Smart.... im looking forward to watch that one =D

Lately there was a classmate asking me why i dun write something in my blog about restaurants i visit. He brought me to this idea and from now on i will update my blog more often from restaurants =D Yesterday, daisie and i went to eat at "Vietnam Restaurant" which is located in the street Zeedijk, Amsterdam. We ordered the famous springrolls, 2x soup with beefballs and beef, 2x drinks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Total cost was €31,50 which is not expensive for the food we got served.