
Playing tetris with 6 people.. how cool is that =D

You may think that we are crazy, but nop we are not crazy this is what so called REAL ADDICTION!
Now I can tell that im not the only one who is addicted to tetris.. this is my proof!!! Seriously... this is not funny anymore cuz im really addicted to this f*cking game. Im playing at home, in the bus and sometimes I even dream about it haha not really dreaming but when i close my eyes i will see those blocks =/ Is there someone who can help me?? Are there any other people who experience the same? I play every singly day on wi-fi. When u play on wi-fi it means that you can have battles with other people in different countries... Your rating will start at 5000 and when you win you will get more rating, how much rating you get is depended on the rating of your enemy =) The higher the rating he/she have, the higher the difficulty to win, the more you get. I got 6820!!! Who can beat me?
