=D
When everybody had arrived it was time for the birthday cake. We sang "Happy birthday" and Ashley just laughed, she felt so excited to hear everybody was singing for her.
And then my most favorite part... PRESENTS!!! She received TONS of gifts but she is still too young to realize that =D I think she's kinda spoiled.. everybody just like her. She got a lot of clothes, toys, and accessories.
A burberry dress! So cuteeeee! I want it tooooo
It was a exhausted day but i enjoyed it =)
*****************************************
Another thing that I wanted to share with you is that I finally got my own ride! =P Im so happpy to have a own carr... its not that I need a car because I can travel for free (yes I love my OV)but it's just cool to have one dont u think? The car that I bought is not NEW nop.. i can't afford a new for now. The owner of the car was my boyfriend's sis.. and she bought a Honda Civic which is really a nice car!! So I could have the Suzuki for a small price =P
<3
