<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2574462846967653141?origin\x3dhttp://m4nsy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
m4nsy. blogspot.com ♥
maandag 17 december 2007

didn't blog for a week i guess but here i am =D my report is for 90% finished *YES* I'm pushing myself everyday to complete the report but i feel so lazy and got distracted so easily haha i think i should lock upself in a room =S

Yesterday and the day before yesterday i met some classmates who came to Hong Kong. The day before yesterday we went out in Lan Kwai Fong and yesterday we went to see a movie "I am legend" The movie was ok la... i had expected more but it was not bad =) We decided to go to a karaoke bar tomorrow night. I haven't been to a karaoke bar since im in HK, im not a girl who loves to sing haha to tell you the truth.. my singing is bad =P And i guess i don't have the courage to sing in front of people. But we will see tomorrow :D

I bought a new suitcase cuz the one i took to HK is broken and guess what?! I bought a hello kitty suitcase =D *proudness* the sales man told me that this suitcase is very rare and will not be availabe anymore. I've been looking everywhere... on ebay it's fckng expensive.


MINE!!! *^^*

This picture was taken by my phone, while i was searching for this pic i was remembering of something hahaha something stupid


It's a bit vague on picture but the truth is, my bf was doing the laundry one day and like usual he never checks the washing labels. This was the result! a mini shirt came out haha *dumbass* I think he learned his lesson :P

Sh*t its already 2.15AM, i got a appointment at 9 for dimsum =S you guys must think that im crazy to eat dimsum that early but it was not mine idea.. anywayzzz really have to go now

<3