<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2574462846967653141?origin\x3dhttp://m4nsy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
m4nsy. blogspot.com ♥
vrijdag 28 december 2007

This was the first time that I spent Christmas in HK, it doesn't felt like Christmas. It was not cold, there was no snow =P and I didn't have a Christmas tree. What is X-mas without a treee???? On 25th we went to Tsim Sa Tsui to see the lightshow which was held at the habour, it was ok but not very interesting to me =D The streets were crowded OMG it was unbelievable busy.. and + there were also a lot of China people =( It's not that im a racist but sometimes the China people are so annoying, unpatient and fckng RUDE!!!*#$^&(*@^*^&

We didn't know that it was that busy during dinner time... and we (ofcourse) didn't make a reservation for any restaurant so guess what?! everything was fully booked! >=( I didn't want to eat Mc Donalds during Christmas time... we walked and we walked... Finally we saw a italian restaurant near the harbour and they still got place for us =D the food was ok but a bit expensive, it was not worth it laa.... After dinner we walked a while and took some pictures with X-mas trees hahah

Today we also met Eng Teck for the last time, he will be leaving tomorrow night. He suprised me with a belated birthday gift, he bought me a hello kitty optical mouse =D So sweeet of him!!! I was thinking to buy one myself but I got one now!!! YEAYYYY!!! Unfortunately we had to say goodbye =( Hopefully he will come in June la.. then I can be his guide =P Gillian u must come tooo!! i'll wait for u guys....


So cute ^^

I started with packing my baggage.... I hate packing, it is so stressfull!!! 80% of my stuff are packed =D and still got some space left. I think it should be ok if im not going to buy anything more tomorrow. I'm glad that I already sent some stuf back to Holland (15KG) Ok I think I should go now... im gonna take a warm shower and go to bed la.. I'll put the pictues tmr @_@