<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2574462846967653141?origin\x3dhttp://m4nsy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
m4nsy. blogspot.com ♥
zondag 30 december 2007

I'm leaving soon la.... we're going to the airport at 8 in the morning. I don't know if i can sleep well tonight cuz i have so much worries about the luggages =( I bet u know the reason... yes OVERWEIGHT! We (2 pers) have 5 luggages... 2 BIGBIG suitcases and 3 trolleys. We have an overweight of 10,5KG and that's not all. We also have dried seafood in our luggages which is veryyy illegal in Holland =S Really hope that we won't get caught =( We will arrive around 3pm in Helsinki and then we will stay there for one night so we are going to celebrate newyear's eve in Helsinki yeayyy (not) haha. I'll be home on the 1st of January.

I enjoyed every single minute in HK... im gonna miss it for sure. I think it's so much better to go to HK during the winterholiday becuz 1) summer in HK is like going to a sauna every day, i cant stand the heat 2) you can find so many nice boots/shoes during winter =D and ofcourse clothes that u can wear in Holland.

Unfortunately my journey is over, its time to get back for study. I have to do my best in this coming last semester. My goal is to graduate this summer and hopefully im capable to do so.

Ooh by the way, i supposed to put pics in my blog but i dun have time now.. will do it asap. Just have a bit more patient.

*^^*