My first suprise started on 17 November after 12.... He told me not to laugh at him and I promised not to laugh and then he gave me flowers made from paper by himself hahaha I couldn't stop laughing. I was laughing because the flowers didn't look like flowers at all, i thought he was giving me lollypops =D haha but it was really really sweet cuz he took the time to make those (lollypops) flowers =P His idea was to make 23 flowers but in the end he only made 8 flowers due to lack of time.
The next morning (18 november) he made me a superdelicious breakfast/lunch. After breakfast we went out to Causeway Bay for shopping. There was 10%-50% sale in SOGO, SOGO is a department store near the MTR. You can find all famous brands, from Gucci to Levi's... It was superrrrrrbusyyy that sunday! Can you imagine how it was? A department store fully loaded with Chinese people fighting for stuff... I couldn't breathe and walk normally and we were also starving! So we went to maccie for a small bite cuz my bf made a reservation at 7.30PM for diner.
******************* 7.00PM ******************************
We took a cab to the restaurant, the restaurant called "R66 Revolving Restaurant" which is located on the 62th flooor somewhere in Wanchai. It is the only revolving restaurant in Hongkong. The view was soooooooo beautifull!!!!! Absolutely amazinggg =D We had a complete dinner buffet, we had like 4 rounds? Ooh and by the way there was also a birthday offer hahaha =P 50% discount for the birthday person... *lucky me*
After diner we went home and I thought my birthday was overrr. When I was about to sleep, I realized that there was a heartshaped box under my pillow..... ANOTHER SUPRISE?!? I was thinking what could be inside and i openened it. Read the following conversation:
Me: huh? Nokia N95?!?
Kf: *grinz*
Me: is this phone real or just a dummy?
Kf: what do you think (with a smile on his face)
Me: i don't know... why does it feels so light?
Kf: ofcourse its real you dumbass!!!
Me: hahaha the phone looks so FAKEE!!!
Kf: but it's not, it feels so light cuz i took out the battery
Me: reallly?!?!?! THANK YOU so muchhhhhhhh
Kf: you are such a sillyyyy!!
I have a N95!!!!! YEahhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I couldn't make a decision to buy which phone but my bf thinks the N95 suits me so he bought me that phone. I'm so happy to have this smartphone! There are so many features i still have to figure it out..
This was my *UNFORGETTABLE* birthday =D
ps. pics are coming soon
