Friday night after work we went to Kowloon Bay for dinner. My colleague suggested us to go to that place so we went there... the restaurant was clean and the food was ok, but i didn't like the waitress(es). They were trying to upsale things.... not once, not twice but 10000000 times. I know its their job to upsale but it was so annoying. I was like plss shutt the f*ck up i want to enjoy my foood =) After all i had a great dinner!
Last weekend we went to shop in Harbour City in Tsim Sa Tsui and guess what? I bought a wintercoat and a trenchcoat!! I spent about 260 euro's on two coats, cheap isn't it? that's why im so happy ^^ i wanted a wintercoat for a long time and finally i bought one =D i guess it was my lucky day. Later that day we went to the avenue of stars to take some pics...
The nightscenery.............
After a whole day walking we were starving and decided to eat junkfood at the HardRock Cafe =D~~~~~~

