<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2574462846967653141?origin\x3dhttp://m4nsy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
m4nsy. blogspot.com ♥
donderdag 4 oktober 2007

Boringgggggggggggggg

I feel so bored at the office..... Yesterday after lunch we went to a shoppingmall named APM which is just located near the office. We were just walkingg around and suddenly we saw a lot of people. We realize that Gillian from Twins was in that shoppingmall doing promotion for Adidas. This was the first time I saw her.. she was so small and she have such a beautiful skin! She was doing some photoshoots.. I didn't bring my camera but luckily I had my mobile phone. Pictures from Gillian are coming soon. And today i'm sitting behind the desk doing nothing, just surfing around and waiting till its time to leave =D After tomorrow its time for shopping, going out and relaxing but i cant spend to much money cuz I bought too much last saturday. I bought 2 jeans, a shirt and cosmetica products. That day I spent all my money!!! Can't believe that my wallet is empty now =( Anyways life goes on... We decided to go out this weekend in LanKwaiFong.... This is the second time since I'm here in HongKong. Ok.. i think this is enough for today. See ya laterrr!


@ Wanchai


Soda and Cream.. Cream have two different eye colors


@ Langham place


peace*