Ooppss.... i supposed to update my blog yesterday but i forgot. This week is already the 10th week in my internship and i have 10 more weeks to go... which means that my report must be finished soon! But HELLL i didn't do much for the last few weeks and + my teacher is going to contact me THIS week shiiiiit =( He mailed me and said that i have to hand in the interim evaluation and a part of my export plan.... My weakest point is that i always do my homework at the last moment. This is one of my bad behavior i really have to change that! Ok let's stop this crap about school.

Last saturday we went to 黃大仙 temple, for the people who don't know what that is.... 黃大仙 is one of the famous shrines in Hongkong. Most of the visitors come to the temple in search for a spiritual answer. First they light incense sticks, kneel before the main altar, make a wish and then shake a bamboo cylinder containing fortune sticks until a stick falls out. This stick is exchanged for a piece of paper bearing the same number. Secondly you have to go to a soothsayer (= someone who can predicts the future)and he/she will interpret your fortune. I always wonder how my health is so I ask the soothsayer and now i have an answer but i wont tell you guys, it's private =) First I would never believe this sh*t but after I hear what she told me I'm wondering is it really true or just by coincidence???

1. light incense sticks
2. make a wish and kneel

3. get a bamboo cylinder
4. shake until 1 falls out
5. go to a soothsayer
I have been in Hongkong for several times but i have never been to the peak tower.. how is that possible? i promise myself to go this time and it was amazing... Hongkong is such a beautiful country compared with FLAT Holland...... it's unbelievable how many buildings they have. We went to eat in a Thai restaurant, the atmosphere was nice and the food was okok. By the way its getting colder now, im not used to it cuz i always come here during the summer holiday and I didn't bring any autumn/winter clothes. Finally i have a reason to buy new clothes =D
eating in "Zen"
........and last but not least we went to LKF to enjoy our weekend!

CHEEERSSS!!!
