"Price of Happiness" by Sarah E. Cataldo
Looking back on my life
And what I have to show
Focusing on what the future may bring
But no one really knows
Life is full of memories
Contentment, joy, and tears
If you could look into my eyes
You'll be exposed to all my fears
Knowing how I feel
And what I want to be
All I want is to be happy
But my misery will not flee
I'm held back by the pain
The pain brought on by you
Why'd I let myself fall
And let you play me for a fool
You broke that chain of happiness
And destroyed the love inside
You don't know how much you hurt me
You don't know how much I cried
I'm tired of what I'm feeling
I'm tired of being used
No matter what I seem to do
I always seem to lose
Our love was so strong
Felt so deep inside
You told me that you loved me
You never told me that you lied
