<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2574462846967653141?origin\x3dhttp://m4nsy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
m4nsy. blogspot.com ♥
woensdag 10 oktober 2007

香港迪士尼樂園


Few days ago we went to Disneyland Resort... everybody told us not to go cuz its not worth your money. But I really had a wonderful day!!! Everything was just perfect...... took many many pictures with the disney characters and then there was also Halloween in Disney! The night ended with a lot of firework....



The MTR train to Disneyland is so cute! Everything was in the style of Disney..... As i already said before we saw a lot of characters but you will have to wait in the queue. Luckily it was not busy that time. *Lucky us*


Beauty, Cinderella and us! I love beauty the most when i was a child =D


We love Winnie the Pooh!! Piglet is so 可愛!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



迪士尼黑色世界 ~~~~~~~


Oohh gosh this place really scares meeh!! You guys must wonder why I did go inside this haunted hotel.. well actually KF forced me to go in!! soo mean... And then finally we entered the hotel, everything looks so f*cking real... I put my fingers in my ears while we were walking, walking and walking till we saw a lobby. I thought GREAT there is no one behind the lobby and then suddenly a "ghost" jumped to our side. I was screaming the whole time... In every single corner they will suprise you! After all this "haunted hotel" ROCKED =P



Must-go-attraction!



很美.............