Happy birthday to my 2 good friends Namie & Gillian *muah* I will see Namie tomorrow but too bad that I cant be with Gillian on her birthday =( Its been 2 weeks since Im back... it feels like im back for monthss!! And OH MY GOD i hate this weather... its been raining every dayyyyyy!!!!! I still remember the summerdays in Korea it was like 30 degrees every day =( I miss Seoul....... Now Im back to my normal life... soo boring in Holland =_= Everything seems so expensive for me since Im back hahaa =D
The last 2 weeks I spent a lot time with my friends and family.. My cousin is going to marry next week, so exciting =D I go to work 4 days a week booeehoeee ='( i have to save money for my internship in september.. I cant wait to see my friends in Singapore =P Where are u guys? I dont see u onlinee?! Did u guys forget me???
Time to go......... LOVE you all!
Dinner with my birthdaygirl.. it was deliciouss!! thank you Lai =D
My dear Ashley... she is soooo cute with her BIG 0_0 eyesssss. I love herrrr!
