"hard to say goodbye" =(
yesterday I had my last class of this semesterr... now i really got the feeling im flying back soon! But still I'm stressing for the final exam -_- i cant stand that i have 3 exams on monday! that is so meannnnnnn =( The subject i hate the most is financial accountinggg!!! the subject is boringg + the professor is so stupid =S Accounting is nothing for me hehehe.. im so proud of Gilian that she have been study accounting for 5 years? i wonder how she can do that?! I envy her, she's such a smart and hardworking girl =D but on the other handd she also know how to make fun. Wish i could learn something from her. I have experienced so much in Korea and had a lot of fun. In some way i dun wanna go home but i have to cuz my family is waiting for meeeh.
I hate to part............
I love this picture =) *gillian & me*
